The secret of gravity is revealed in this
book. The writing style is simplified for amateur scientists and technicians,
with major equations located in the appendices. Dr. Vlasak shows why we
must look to inner space rather than outer space for fundamental answers
to the riddles of time, space and matter. Here are some examples
of the mysteries of science that are examined: This theory is based
on electromagnetic fields.
1. Defining matter as an
electromagnetic field wave, a problem that Einstein was unable to solve..
2. Why the universe is circular.
3.The size of the universe is estimated
on the basis of the Big Bang.
4. Examining inner space, as opposed
to outer space.
5. Is there a universal force?
6. Conflicts that exist with present
7. Time plots of dynamic forces between
8. A new model of gravity based on
9. Graphs of atomic orbits and orbitals.
10. Is it possible to exceed the speed